The Magnetic Door Stop is a system element for limiting the movement of closed doors and keeping them in place. Once the door has been swung against the Door Stop, it is held in place by the built-in Magnetic Catch.
For profiles with closed grooves, the groove cover must be removed to insert the T-Slot Nut and anti-torsion lugs.
When tightening the fastening screw, the stop plate’s anti-torsion lugs are press-fitted in the profile groove, immobilizing the Magnetic Door Stop.
- Housing, PA-GF
- Insert plate, St, bright zinc-plated
- Stop plate, St, bright zinc-plated
- 2 T-Slot Nuts V 8 St M5, bright zinc-plated
- Countersunk Screw DIN 7991-M5x12, St, bright-zinc-plated
- Countersunk Screw DIN 7991-M5x14, St, bright zinc-plated