- Angle Bracket X 8 80×80 Zn, die-cast zinc, white aluminum
- Angle Bracket Cap X 8 80×80, PA-GF, grey
- 4 Button-Head Screws ISO 7380-M8x18, St, bright zinc-plated
- 4 washers 13.9×13.9×2 St, bright zinc-plated
- 4 T-Slot Nuts 8 St M8, bright zinc-plated
Angle Bracket Sets X 8 are used to create friction-based fixings between profiles with no need for machining, both as additional reinforcement for profile connections and as an element for fastening any components to profiles.
When being used to reinforce connection points on larger profiles, several brackets can be installed in parallel.
Note: Please note the maximum permissible tensile load-carrying capacity of the profile groove! Special washers are used with Angle Bracket Sets X 8 due to the screw length and to improve force transmission.
F < 2,000 N ^ F x l < 150 Nm
The load-carrying capacity is to be checked to ensure both conditions are met.