Complies with Machinery Directive and is also convenient: the Safety Hanger for protective fence panels.
Panels consisting of Profile 6 (Safety Hanger 8/6) or Profile 8 (Safety Hanger 8/8) frames can be fitted to Stand Profiles 8 by a single fitter working alone: slot in at the bottom, tilt into place at the top and then fasten with the security bolt. Simple and efficient!
One Safety Hanger set is required for each profile frame that is being hung.
The tamper-proof pin hex button head screws surpass Machinery Directive requirements: a special Key (0.0.627.48) is used to fit the Hangers, which prevents unauthorised access to hazard areas.
The major advantage of the Safety Hangers is their steel design, which is break-proof even in crash scenarios. Just one reason why item can be trusted when it comes to safety.
- 2 Safety Hangers with bolts St, bright zinc-plated
- 2 support hooks, St, bright zinc-plated
- 2 support angle brackets, St, bright zinc-plated
- 12T-Slot Nuts V 8 St M8
- 12 security bolts M8x16, St, stainless
- Notes on Use and Installation