It’s the adapter that bridges divides!
Thanks to its adapter flange, Fastener D30, internal, Connector M6-12 can be fastened to any elements that can be secured with the M6 Countersunk Screw included in the scope of supply. That includes profiles from the MB Building Kit System (with a Line 6 groove and up) and Profiles 6 D30, but also panel elements, floors and walls.
Fastener D30, internal, Connector M6-12 can be secured to the end face of a Profile 6 D30 by drilling an M6 thread into the core bore.
The internal clamping technology from item creates a smooth, elegant transition to a Profile 6 D30 that is secured to the Fastener via its end face. This frees up those few centimetres that make all the difference when Karakuri/LCA applications need to use the entire length of a strut, for example.
- 2 internal Fastener D30 clamping jaws, die-cast Al, natural
- Flange D30/D6-5, St, bright zinc-plated
- Washer, St, bright zinc-plated
- Hexagon nut DIN 934 M6-8, St, bright zinc-plated
- Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screw DIN 912 M6x20, St, bright zinc-plated
- Countersunk Screw DIN 7991 M6x16, St, bright zinc-plated