- Clamping pin M8x33, St, bright zinc-plated
- Sleeve with bore, St, bright zinc-plated
- Threaded sleeve, St, bright zinc-plated
- Grub screw M10, St, bright zinc-plated
- Grub screw DIN 915-M10x16, St, bright zinc-plated
- 2 Caps, PA grey
Mitre-Fastening Sets are suitable for connecting two profiles at an angle. They are used primarily when constructing frame elements and panel edging. The profile grooves facing each other inside the frame remain unobstructed so they can be used for holding panel elements.
The position of the clamping pins at right angles to the cut profile edge generates particularly high clamping forces on the fastening elements. The clamping screws are accessed from the side of the profile frame.
How to ...
Using Mitre-Butt-Fastening Set 8:
- Mitre both profiles at an angle γ.
- Drill counter-bores of diameter 14.2 mm for the fastener sleeve in the side of the profile (use of a drilling jig is recommended).
- Drill a 9 mm dia. hole into the mitred face of both profiles (use of a drilling jig is recommended). The minimum drilling depth is 12 mm.
- Insert the threaded fastener sleeve into the counter- bore of one of the profiles and screw in the clamping pin until the mark around the perimeter is level with the cut profile edge.
- Secure the clamping pin in the threaded fastener sleeve using grub screw DIN 915 (M = 15 Nm).
- Insert the fastener sleeve with bore into the second profile and fit the assemblies together.
- Drive the special grub screw M10 into the fastener sleeve and tighten the profile connection (M = 15 Nm).
- Fit the Caps onto the fastener sleeves.
Classifications are industry-wide product data standards that are used, among other things, to support structured processing in ERP and e-business systems.
Do you need the classification data for all item products for your e-procurement system?
If so, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
|Customs Tariff Number