- 2 internal Fastener D30 clamping jaws, die-cast Al, natural
- Internal Fastener D30 tube insert, die-cast Al, natural
- Internal Fastener D30 claw, St, natural
- Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screw DIN 912-M6x20, St, bright zinc-plated
- Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screw DIN 912-M6x16, St, bright zinc-plated
- Hexagon nut DIN 934 M6-5, St, bright zinc-plated
- Washer, St, bright zinc-plated
This is how you gain those all-important extra millimetres! Fastener D30, internal is contained mostly within the (Profile) Tube and creates a level 90° connection. That saves space, because, for example, the fastening bracket for a roller conveyor can then be fitted directly to the vertical strut on a frame. What’s more, panels can be fitted flush to a frame without any need for cut-outs in the corners.
The flush connection between Fastener D30, internal and a (Profile) Tube also enhances the look of a construction.
Cap D30 R15 holds the nut of Fastener D30, internal captive in the fastener half and stops dust and dirt accumulating in the depression.