- Angle Bracket 8 80×80, die-cast zinc, white aluminum, similar to RAL 9006
- Angle Bracket Cap 8 80×80, PA-GF, grey, similar to RAL 7042
- 4 Button-Head Screws ISO 7380-M8x18, St, bright zinc-pl.
- 4 Washers 13.9×13.9×2 St, bright zinc-plated
- 4 T-Slot Nuts 8 St M8, bright zinc-plated
Angle Bracket Sets 8 create a friction-based connection between profiles, with no machining required. They are therefore frequently used to provide additional reinforcement for profile connections. The enclosed Cap covers over the screw heads to make cleaning easier. It also enhances the harmonious appearance of structures.
The Cap for Angle Bracket Sets 8 40×40 and 8 80×80 is now also available in neutral grey. Technically identical Angle Bracket Sets 8 40×40 (0.0.411.15) and 8 80×80 (0.0.411.32) are available as alternatives, each with a black Cap.
Angle Brackets are ideal for connecting cable conduits. The rounded internal edge prevents damage to the cables.