The compact Roller Guide with the best load-to-size ratio of all item drive elements.
- Light, quiet-running rollers arranged in a criss-cross pattern for high speed
- Innovative track technology – high-strength steel tracks rigidly connected to the aluminum guide profile
- Solid, rigid sliding carriage with a broad range of attachment options and integrated timing-belt clamp profile
- Drive Unit with internal reversing mechanism to give the smoothest possible movement when working with low moving mass
- Three Profile 8 grooves on three sides of the KRF guide profile ensure unbeatable flexibility for attachment geometries
- Simple adjustment with minimum maintenance requirements, all elements externally accessible
- Axes of customized length, guide length up to max. 6000 mm
- Motors can be adapted using universal coupling elements in the Drive Set
Linear Unit KRF is augmented by a range of useful accessories that enable simple attachment of slide constructions and drive modules.
Eight rollers, arranged play-free in a criss-cross pattern, ensure maximum load-carrying capacity with compact size.
Downloads and CAD samples
* Please note:
The downloadable CAD sample is for 1000 mm stroke only.
If you require specific stroke and cad data file please contact support.
Do you need a specific length?
All Linear Units can be configured to suit the task at hand.
Let’s connect and we can help!
Phone: +1 800 683 3979
Would you like an item Expert to assist you with your current project?
Simplified method for determining the maximum permissible load for the Roller Guides of a KLE
The maximum deflection fmax of the system is governed by the dimension of the profile cross-section, the free profile length and the force applied.
It should not exceed 1mm/m.
The KLE profile must be given appropriate support if the linearity of movement has to be very precise.
h = horizontal orientation
v = vertical orientation
Maximum possible acceleration in relation to moved mass and installation orientation
Travel speed v in relation to input speed n (timing-belt drive)
Operational force Fx dependent on input torque M (timing-belt drives Fx ≤ 500N)
Classifications are industry-wide product data standards that are used, among other things, to support structured processing in ERP and e-business systems. Do you need the classification data for all item products for your e-procurement system? If so, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
|Customs Tariff Number